What is Income Protection?

Income protection, helps to support you financially if you were to have time off work or suffer a loss of earnings or income due to an accident, injury or illness.
Income protection covers most types of Illnesses that leave you unable to work.
This is particularly important for people such as Self employed, those who don't receive sickness pay or if you rely on your health to make a living.

Need Advice
Income Protection Insurance

Why choose income protection?

A Monthly Income if you cant't work
Get EXPERT advice on the best Income protection for you.

Replacement Income

Replacement Income for some of your lost earnings, helping you maintai your lifestyle while you're away from work, due to an injury or illness.

Flexible cover

You can choose when your income protection payments begin and for how long the policy will pay out if you're unable to work due to an injury or ilness.

How much do you get?

Income protection pays you a percentage of your salary if you're unable to work due to injury or illness. .

Self Employed.

Income Protection should be an absolute must if you're self employed. If you have an accident or can't work due to an Illness or injury, what replaces your income?

If you're employed

Its all to easy to think if you had an accident or illness that your employer will pay you. Most companies will pay for a short time, then you will receive Governement benefits. Could you live on £94.25 per week*?

Does it cover redundancy?

No! Income protection is there to provide you and your family with an Income should you have an accident, injury or Illness.

Chat to an Advisor

So.... Do you need Income Protection? Well ask yourself, how could you and your family cope if you were unable to work due to an accident, injury or illness? Your employer will only pay you for a short period of time. What happens then? You will be able to benefit from SSP £94.25* per week. Can you live of that?
If you're self employed then you won't even get a short term payment,
so you definiatly need Income protection.
Talk to one of our advisors for professional advice.

* Figures correct as of 1st January 2020. Figures taken from www.gov.uk

Financial Advisor

About Us

My Money Advisor are partners to Key Financial Associates Ltd. An independent financial advisor firm. We have local mortgage advisors to you based around the country and have access to literally hundreds of lenders and thousands of mortgage products. Our Advisors get to know your circumstances and what you'd like to accomplish, by doing this we can source the best mortgage and deal for you and your family. Did you know, comparison websites can carry out a credit check before they pass on your details, we don't!
There are many comparison websites and "Find me a local advisor" websites out there. They have lots of very good Advisors registered with them. The thing is these websites only gather your details and they sell on your details as leads to the Advisors. Although you get legitimate calls usually, you could get 10-15 calls from your one inquiry! We are different in that your "One" inquiry will enable us to match you to the most local qualified Advisor we have, and you won't get bombarded with countless Sales calls.
Our advisors have access to a huge range of Income protection products to suit you, your family and your budget.
You may never need to claim on your Income protection, however if you do it will be worth every penny. So you need the best advice on the best products to suit your circumtances.
Simply complete the "Need Advice" form below and we'll do the rest.
One of our advisors will be in touch, there won't be numerous calls from different companies, just one!
Your advisor will need to know a little about your current situation then they'll look to see the best deals for your circumstances.
My Money Advisor is a marketing website. We are a subsidiary of Mimram and Lea Ltd Estate planning Practitioners and introducer's to Key Financial Associates Ltd for Financial services. Key Financial Associates Ltd and all there Advisors are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conducts Authority (FCA).

Income Protection Advice!.
Ok....Lets see what we can do....