Guardianship of my kids.

As a parent we never want to really think about who would we like to look after our children should something happen to us. It can be upsetting and way too hard to think about.
However differing circumstances between family's make it more important to actually think about and address the issues should something happen.

I Need Advice
Which Mortgage
what happens to my kids f I die?

What happens to my kids if I die?

Couples with children may have the probability that one of the other parents will look after the kids. Single parents may have to look closer to whom they would wish to look after their children. With Separated or estranged parents, its crucial to be clear about guardianship.

Without a Will or Guardanship planning in place, your children don't automatically go and live with grandparents or other relatives. Social services will vet and look into who "They" think are best placed to do that. In the meantime your children could be placed in foster care. This process can take up to 12 months to complete. If you have'nt got a Guardianship plan in place via your Will, you need to seriously consider it.

There are many aspects to think about an assess. Drafting a Will will help protect your children should something happen to you, your partner or both. We also help you assess if the Guardians need assistance, What do we mean? Well, can they afford to look after your children, we can assist with protection plans that kick in should the unimaginable happen.

Get Advice

Things to think about

  • Who will be responsible in raising your children if you're not there?
  • Will they carry out your requests when it comes to education, religion or other thinking?
  • Can the appointed Guardian afford to look after your children?
  • What happens if the folk you choose decline to be Guardians?
  • If you haven't got a Guardianship plan in place for your children, you need to speak to one of our Advisors.
  • Don't leave it to chance. Speak to a professional.

    Get Advice
power of attorney
Financial Advisor

About Us

My Money Advisor are a subsidiary of Mimram & Lea Ltd and partners to Key Financial Associates Ltd. Two independent estate planning and financial advisory firms. We have local estate planning advisors to you based around the country. Our Advisors are Professional and Fully Qualified in the legal aspects of Wills and Estate Planning, they get to know your circumstances and what you'd like to accomplish. You can then have the peace of mind your getting Professional and proper advice.
Our Advisors have qualifications in Legal aspects of Estate planning and Will drafting, along with this they are Qualified in Financial Services. These two sectors intertwine, so you can have the peace of mind that your advisor can look at the full picture. Stand alone Will writers or solicitors cannot give Financial advice, hence when gathering full information about your circumstances they can be limited on the best advice for you.
We can provide a Full Free Financial and Estate planning review for you. Once we have assessed your circumstance we will give you a proposal. It's then up to you to decide what to do next. You can cherry pick from the advice given, or if you just want a Will, thats what we draft for you. There is No Sales pressure on what you should have and thats a Promise.
Simply complete the "I Need Advice" form below and we'll do the rest.
One of our advisors will be in touch, there won't be numerous calls from different companies, just one!
Your advisor will need to know a little about your current situation then they'll look to see the best deals for your circumstances.
My Money Advisor is a marketing website. We are a subsidiary of Mimram and Lea Ltd Estate planning Practitioners and introducer's to Key Financial Associates Ltd for Financial services. Key Financial Associates Ltd and all there Advisors are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conducts Authority (FCA).

I Need Advice on Guardianship!
Ok....Lets see what we can do....